Tuesday, 25 July 2017

Today workout ( 26 july, 2017 )

Start with the day with 10 min meditation...
Set my body and mind to make a bond with each other....

Today workout....
First 4 min warmup.
Image below with details....

Following galidiator training plan...
Image below with all week plan...

Today according to that it's leg workout
And I chose workout named as " LEG SHRED "

Attached image below with which muscle group it help to work on...

I take rest of 1 min b/w exercise to push myself further.....
And I can say that I was all in sweat that mean it worked for me....

60 sec wall sit gave me a hard time... But feel great becoz I don't give up until I completed it....

Total I took approx 18 min to complete workout

After completing "LEG SHRED" workout.  
Done stretching named as fighter's stretching...
Image below with detail of each exercise..

That's all ....
u can ask anything u want

For more workout click on the link below
http://prateek-kumar-agarwal.blogspot.in/search/label/workout?m=0

No comments:

Post a Comment