Monday, 24 July 2017

Today's workout ( 25 july, 2017 )

Following my training plan ( gladiator )
But first done a 4 min warmup
Today workout is for upper body ( chest and back)
Today I also include dumbel or accordingly what I used stone bricks as dumbel .. u can see pic of those...


Attacked pic of chest and back workout..
Divided in 6 exercise
Should be done as mention on pic...
Push up give me a hard time today...
Started with brick but after two sets I remove brick and done rest 2 set as regural push up...
Then continue with remaining exercise with brick accordingly...
It took me 24 min approx to completed the workout.
After completing I was all in sweat which give good sign that this workout push my limits...
After completing workout done a short stretching with arms and shoulder stretch.
Attached pic below..
Then taking a rest of 10 min..
Comes
Meditation....
Done for approx 10 min...
That's all ....
u can ask anything u want

No comments:

Post a Comment