Sunday, 28 August 2016

28 August, 2016

even after sleeping late i woke up around 6:30 am nd this quality or habit I like about myself that I am habitual of waking up early in morning even if I sleep late...
as I wake up It was new morning in new place with new suurounding nd I a new person in this new way of living..
i used to listen music as I wake up but was not able to do so.... since it will distrub family members nd it just the way it not regurally happens at home....
but here I can do that.... yeah ..
It make me feel realxed to do what my heart what my action to do
so morning started with music in ear nd just relaxing on the bed.....
soon after some time the room sweeper came in ... nd I made him clean the room so that it look neat and clean... nd with this I also feel a person who start taking care of myself by my own self...
till that time my roommate suraj has wake up... nd we together done some exercise ...nd soon after that Our frnds from another room arrived nd the again a place of club has been setup....
but since I have a habit of taking bath nd used to get ready early.... I took a side fron that chit chat nd started to get ready for the day.....
I start managing all my staff for bath nd wash my clothes by myself which generally my mom used to do at home..... this small things day by day making me feel nd belive that I am preparing for that future where I should learn to independent nd do doing by my own.....
after all that I systematically arrange my cupboard. .. nd started getting dressed up.
in addtion to that I clean bathrrom floor to make it proper for bath since being a PG itcan't be five star ...
we need to do things by our own too..
plus I hade make a temporary arrangement  to dry the washed clothes in the balcany by some steel pipes.  
after doing all this thing I feel I have being dealing with the stiuation nd learning to be self dependent. ...
a great feeling one can have...
soon after that frnds from oppsite room start to leave to get fresh too ...
after they leave... i and suraj started to make our plans for how we goona start studing nd on what time.... so that we will not distrubed by our fellow frnds....
after that disscussion a plan is set which will be implemented tommorow. .
Then with being focus I started searching how to prepare fore GATE exam...After some research on that I feel good that still I am focus of doing for which I came here...
soon after some time we went to our frnds room to use the service of wifi on PG since our room doesnt get wifi signal....
there also I get focused and search about gate app..... nd started working on them.
after spending half hour on that we move to mess to take our breakfast.....
I am getting used to eat more then I usually eat. .. 
after that I have a plan to take my frnds to my realtives  ....so for that we get dressed up nd soon leaved the PG..
with asking direction from my uncle on phone we manage to reach my uncle home. .
where we spent around 4 hours chit chatting with reatives nd my frnd are also part of that chit chat .... then having the lunch which we did even after our stomach is filled with morning breakfast because saying no to relatives who prepare food for us is not what heart allows   ....
then after that time spend nd we decided to leave for our Pg with taking blessing from relatives. ..

as we reached PG... we stuck to Wi-Fi nd time flew like anything nd all that focus was just throw away.....

but with the feeling that we have a plan to follow tommorow I make myself motivated that tommorow is day from which first studies  will be given time nd importance then others things...

then around 12:00 at night or I can say just the day is about to start I and suraj came to our room ...

while watching movie suraj went to sleep nd I using this freedom to enjoy my hobby I started writing....

so I better sleep now because the plan Is to start from moring nd its been 1:00 am already ...

I hope tommorow will bring satisfactionction to my heart nd mind

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment