Sunday, 28 August 2016

27 august , 2016

Today  is not yet started or I can say yesterday was not over yet..... I have been travelling from kathgodam ( my home ) to dehradun for 2 months PDP sessions...

For the first time I am travilling this long journey in train in night time with freinds. nd even in general compartment which has a too much rush of people .. too much experience at a same time... great
travelling with frnds makes the journey in Its own way  a rememberable moment .

as the journey continue and the night getting more nd more dark nd reaching towards its bright end....

we four frnds laugh a lot while cracking joke on each other nd in addtion eating one another lunch which we get packed for our journey.... nd the way that lunch get distributed is really make it fun to eat...
nd with all that fun nd experience and a feeling of maturity comes in becouse I feel I have been responsible nd taken care of myself till our destination is reached....
then as we come out of the station all that maturity goes to that dustbin nearby. ..
because we  know where we need to go.... but how we goone be there no one knows..
then going after some wrong direction we manage to reach where we need all lungage to be kept..... so that we can start our search for room or PG where we were going to spend our 2 months....
Then during this room finding process I again get that feeling of maturity....because dealing with people for rent nd after going from one place to another , finding a confront place , dealing with people is not a EASY THING TO DO... I tell you....
we successfully manage to get our self a PG....
all this process make us really tired nd in addtion to that I feel like I had a fever. ... so after having  medicine I took a long nap.... which removed all my tiredness nd that fever too...

then I decided to arrange myself nd all my thing in the room....
nd start chit chat with my roomate suraj... my great frnd of college life......
we feel fun nd comfortable around each other nd that the bond two good frnd should share......
time pass the way it pass nd the time came to be in bed.... suraj went to sleep as he hit the bed...  
but I with this freedom cant sleep this early .  .....  so after watching some knowledge vedio nd lectures vedios...  i retreat nd after a long time I feel I can do what  I feel like to do..........
so around 2 morning I finished writing all this.....
nd feel relaxed because it feel good when u can do what u want nd whenver u want without any hesitation or restrictions to yourself......
its being a great  day nd its time for my sleep too.....

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment