Sunday, 1 May 2016

WE JUST WANT SOMEONE TO LISTEN

just want someone to listen

just want someone to be there

there is no person in this entire world who doesn't got any problem or any sort of  pain in their life......

everyday I came in contact with so many people nd everyone is busy with their life , there problem , their pain , their moment of happiness , their moments of joy ( I am writing moments In all good things becoz for how long happiness is with us it doesn't count when we feel pain in life nd all this happeniess seem to some moments of our life which doesn't last long )

even if we are surrounded by a lot of people or frnds around we feel no one is there nd we start searching for the one to whom we can just tell all what inside ( or we start searching any medium through which It can leave our heart nd mind , nd we JUST WANT SOMEONE TO BE THERE )....

I personally want to be that someone in their life who just want to take it out.....
I maybe not able to solve or understand what there pain is , what there problem is , what there fear is , but I will be  that someone whom they can tell nd just take out all that thing nd make them realize that u r not alone in it ....

but now I also know whats going maybe I doesn't feel what excatly u feel but I will be that container in which u can put all that nd feel relax nd I will try to found a solution of that....

Maybe sometimes I also feel low nd I doesn't listen your problem, ur  thoughts , ur pain or anything you want to share ......

don't feel bad about but feel great that the person who listen to us Is also not perfect nd he also goes to all that problem , pain , suffering in his life...

this make u realize that maybe now I can be that container for him nd this is where everything comes to an end which I desire or the beginning which I want....

by end I mean I found someone who has done the same dare nd maybe understand why I do that ( why I do that I will explain later )....

nd by begining I mean maybe u will understand that u r not alone , u r not the only one whose life Is going through bad phase ... nd really it make us haapy when we not alone ( it doesn't mean that we are happy to see other sad ).....

now what I said earlier that why I do that ( mean why I want to be that container of someone pain , problem , thoughts , moments of happiness nd joy ) .....
this is all becoz I have intention of selfish there .....

yeah I am selfish by doing that ....

I feel that maybe solving others pain or problem i can also get solution of my problems or maybe I can get solution for someone else in someone problem.....

yeah becoz sometime problem maybe different but solution can be same ...

becoz everyone has solution of their own problem ( yeah I really mean that )....
everyone has solution of their own problem but we don't accept it by ourself ( yeah bloody human nature )...

but we accept it by the other person.. becoz It make us realize that other person is understanding us nd we start feeling comfort so when the same solution we have , we get from other we accept  that becoz it make us  feel that yeah this  person really understand it ( becoz that person is telling u the same solution u already have )....

so that the reason of my selfishness nd I doesn't feel bad being selfish in this....

thats why WE JUST WANT SOMEONE TO LISTEN

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment