Monday, 2 May 2016

Dream my dad see for me

I am currently pursuing my btech nd till now I haven't realize what my dad is going through to let me study ...

now when I realize , I know its late ( but not too much )...

I can still cover up what he want me to be....
...

below what I have written will make me realize how much he had spend on me in this btech journey....nd it will give me motivation nd inspiration nd focus on my goal.....

total amount of btech fee
457060 ( four lakh fifty seven thousand sixty rupees)

total bus fee
72000 ( seventy two thousand )

all other expenses to max
100000 ( one lakh approx )

total expenses
629060 ( six lakh twenty nine thousand sixty approx)

nd what I given ....
nothing
nil ( zero ).....

but I still can by ...

hardwork in studies nd be focus in what my ulimate goal is.( to get success nd yes a very good bank balance )

they don't want there money back , they just want to see that they had made there son something in life.....

nd just want me to earn good so I will survive or live better in this real world with respect.

nd for a person who earn only 8500 ( eight thousand five hundred rupess ) per month only as his salary , is a very big dream to see nd even he is not seeing it for himself but for me ( yeah that person is my dad )...

nd I  want there this dream come true .....

nd I will fullfil this dream nd all his dream too which he saw for himself too...

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment