Wednesday, 4 May 2016

Don't ignore

》 I found one of my classmate is feeling low becoz of the comments made by other classmates. ..

after the class I saw him not coming out of the class , I even ask him to come with us bro but he refuses by saying that he will be out in few min , so I leaved but when I was going I found he is in no mood to come out ,
I don't know but I suddenly go again in class nd with tone of ordering him I said  to just come out with us nd dont listen to what other said...
he was not convinced nd kept on saying that he need to complete the work , but his face can tell me that what I was telling him he excatly feel that. ...
so I grab his copy nd stop him whatever he is doing nd make him leave the class with us...
I feel great about this becoz even we r not that best frnd but I perfectly done what a normal frnds should do....nd I didn't ingore a person in problem but I manage myself to help him even by littile......

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment