Wednesday, 27 April 2016

can't she her go

I am sitting on class with rest of my classmates nd yes she is also there ..  .

as the time for break come I just put my head down on desk nd teacher start taking attendance and after that the teacher leave the class and the students too started leaving class becoz it is break time...... but I am sitting on my sit my head down nd suddenly when I move my head up to see whether all the students leave , I see her coming towards me....I dont know how she understand that , but whatever make her do that make me feel good ..

there was so many things or I can say so much to say which I think if I got a couple of hours or infinite time this never goona end becoz I know one thing lead to other nd it contiue nd time will never be sufficient. .....

so where was I .... yes ......

she was there and just came nd sit next to me .... she doesn't speak nd so do I ( but there was a lot talk going on my mind) ... I am just watching her sit nxt to me nd in one moment she saw me nd make her eyebrow up ( a gesture to ask what ) .. i have so much to say but i just want her to do the talking nd just want to listen  (though maybe I will not focus on her words but only on her voice )   becoz I just need that wave that just came from her becoz it make me comfortable... ( yeah that's all I need) ... she understand that nd break the silence nd start talking.....

after some min she saw I am just listening ( but in my eye she can see that I am not at all interested in her words ) ..... she just slap on my hand to wake me up ( or maybe she just like what I am doing becoz there is a simile on her face while she does that ) .....

Then  I break my silence becoz I remember something .....

I said to her go to hostel nd eat ur medicine ( she Is having , in just simple way fever)..... ( although I am not happy by saying that nd I start hoping to get  rxn in which she also dont want to go but I can't ignore something like that ..... but I want her to come as soon as she can)

she stand up nd started leaving .... ( but my mind doesn't understand that nd make me feel worse why u said her to leave..)

with every step she take to go out of class my mind made me feel worse nd worse..

Then I don't know what make me shout her name  ( I think I just CANT SHE HER GO)

I shout her name in a gentel way nd she take a about turn nd saw me ...

she I think understand that I don't want her to leave ( or maybe what my mind want from her to do...... it happen like that , sometime we just want that other person should do something  or understand which we don't want to say but want it to be happen , ) . so she stop but within few seconds of seeing her i make her a gesture of hand to leave becoz what i want is acheive ( to see her before leaving nd to make my mind satisfy which is already given me so much to see her go) ...

After that I put my head down nd just sit nd continue my sleep ( or maybe dream or thoughts ) ....... :-)  :-)  :-)

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment