Sunday, 17 April 2016

17 April, 2016

The day doesn't start on good note....
I wake up late becoz the ring to alaram doesn't reach my ear nd due to that I myself wakeup at 5:30 am instead of 5:00. This all happen becoz my bro close the alaram as it ring.....
but there is no worry becoz today is holiday of college so I dont get late or anything like that. ..
After that I continue may workout seesion with last almost 50 min.
the diet which I took today in morning really make me feel that my daily dose is really increase ....
I eat 3 bannana ( where else it was tough for me to even eat 2 ) with 1 bowl of milk nd cornflak with some of almonds nd 2 slice of brown bread.
yeah it was really a nice dose which I eat .
Till that clock has reach 8:00 am nd I dont what i done in another 2 hour becouz now I show clock there is 10:00 am on it which make me surprised that did I become still or time just make a really fast run.. whatever....
today to get my body a tough look I put oil over it and rub my hole body ( in hindi its called malish) ....  then go for bath to remove lazziness nd this oil too....
yes I really feel my skin glow now....
during mid day I took scooty nd get out for ride ... it was really hot outside but after taking a half an hour ride I return...
Now the tension of ppt started again but I don't feel like doing it... nd I start watching naruto series with my sister nd time sweep very fast but still no feel of ppt....
but as time come to 8:00 automatically i stood up nd start working on ppt... ( becoz my mind know this was too late to ignore since I need to give seminar tommorow) .
completed my ppt and a feeling of realaxation come within...
today I eat a lot nd may be due to that my stomach is upset now....
then after taking dinner I get to sleep
today was not the best day but hope tommorow gonna be better

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment