Saturday, 16 April 2016

16 April, 2016

today also start with a good note .
As the alaram rang on 5:00 am i got up nd get fresh nd put my shoe nd leave house for jogging nd continue the same time period of yesterday becoz it will take some time for body to adpate . after 15 min I return nd start doing workout which last aprox 40  min.... After that I became somewhat lazy nd get to bed but dont sleep just hanging on bed nd after doing what I always regreat after its done I loose to wakup from from bed nd  just sleep... but that didnt make my mental state bad.... exercise is making me sleep nd some other things too...
After I wakeup I feel real hungry so I eat some of chapatti nd also got a message from dad that I need to go to somewhere .. so around 1:00 pm I get a bath to remove my laziness and it get away too...
then I feel great becoz after that I went towards my book and get a step forward becoz I dont only open book but read a topic also ... that make me feel good becoz I am not feeling to study that time but even I studied .... but I need to improve it becoz no longer I will feel happy about just opening the book...
After that I dress up to go out of house on maa scooty nd mid way I pickup dad for the  place dad told me about to go.....
we had great lunch there and on return I drop dad to his office nd get to home.. ( I feel great I learnt to ride scooty nd now I am able to take him on it without falling)..
Another thing  that make me feel great is that I didn't get lazy to make my ppt for presentation on college seminar.... ( I know that becoz every time i do this work on last day nd get a lot of tension so yes i feel great nd nice about myself)..
Dad nd mom need to do go  to attend some community function so there was a discussion about who goona go with them becoz It will be late on returning from there.. . ( I have no problem on going but on scooty I dont know why but u can understand that when one learn new thing they become a habitual of it ).... finally it was decided that mom nd dad are going.
after they gone I feel litte bored so I start watching movie ( the revenant ) .... in staring I got sleepy but afterwards it seem interesting ... just  30  min movie left nd mom nd dad arrived nd need to close the computer before they see ( u now they will think i didn't go becoz I need to watch movie or all that stuff parents say )....
but don't woory that part I will be seeing tommorow. ...
nd after doing some chitchat with mom I get to bed around 11:00 pm ...
today  was better nd hope tommorow will be more

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment