Friday, 15 April 2016

15 April, 2016

The day start with a very good note....
Alarm set for 5 am ring on time and as the tone of alarm reach my ear within a sec I jump off my bed (  its been a while I wake up In single time without yawning or covering my face with blanket ) ....
becoz I know that from today the challenge which I set up should be meet...
as soon as I wake up I dress up with my sports shoe nd  ready myself to start my first exercise day ( after a long gap)...
within 15 min. I get out of house for runining and return soon ( since I am not in that much habbit but I will soon )...
then in home workout started which take total of 40 min with meditation at last.
I feel great after workout becoz it bring energy and make me feel alive and active..
then started my search for a healthy diet plan on net becoz exercise nd diet are equally important. ...
dont get  much information but still know that I need to eat more than I normally eat, nd what I did in my breakfast ..
today is religious day so I need to go to temple with family so I need to get ready . In mean while I also feel great becoz I am less lazy becoz I am doing all the work mom says without ignoring or say no to them...
time came to visit temple and it was great .... there is a natural wave in religious places.
returning home we all take a walk from temple to home which make me a little tired ... so as soon we reach home I hit the bed i just sleeped....
after waking up there a lot of things to do but something just divert me from that nd I just get a mislead on my path and it continues but controlling that I contiue may work and in evening I dont lost my hope of studies becoz I took the book and sit down to study although I didn't but after so many days just having a feeling of focus is good ....
the time for dinner came nd there also I dont get lazy do some of my mom work...
today went well as compared to what the past days were .... feel great nd somewhat satisfied ( but I need to remove somewhat and make it completely satisfied)...
soon time will come..
hope next day will bring more. ....

-- Prateek Kumar agarwal ( thats me ;-) )

No comments:

Post a Comment